STS Trainee Program
Is a Trainee Program something for you?
Are you newly graduated and looking to start your career at an exciting global company?
STS Operations Global Trainee Program
The STS Operation Global Trainee Program aims to attract talented young graduates and to develop them to become the leaders and coordinators who will design our future. Maybe you want to pursue an international career in an operations related field but before that you will need to gain valuable experience and shape your talent within different fields of operation.
During our 8-12 months program, you will be exposed to a variety of assignments and challenges and you will gain an extensive understanding of all operational sub-departments as we work closely together when delivering our programs. In addition to this broad perspective you will also be responsible for several individual assignments that you will follow closely through your program.
What’s it in it for you?
- we provide support and practice of the skills needed to build your confidence in the workplace through onboarding, training and continuous follow up through the program
- we offer a specific team leader within your sub-department that supports and leads you through your work
- we offer you to take part in our mentor/mentee program with a personal mentor from a different sub-department to broaden your understanding of the company as well as your general perspective. This will also give you an additional opportunity for receiving coaching and leadership
- we offer you to be a part of the operations department team development program with different workshops and social happenings
- be a part of the STS Trainee Social Club where you over lunch or an evening snack discuss and suggest development and adjustments to the trainee program
- we provide the opportunity to get an overall insight in work across several different areas of the operation fields, so you can really discover where your skills fit
- we provide the opportunity to study for further professional qualifications during your program, up to 8 hours per week to specify, through this you develop or broaden your degree with further qualifications to suit the particular career path you have chosen
- we provide clear progression opportunities through ongoing training and the chance to get involved with a variety of different projects
Our future Operations Trainees
You are a recent graduate of a higher education program or a vocational program within one or several of our operations department’s fields. You are just about to kick-start your career within a value-driven global education company, and you have a deep interest in students, traveling, education and/or adventures. You are ambitious, result driven and committed. You are analytically sharp, intuitive and a creative problem solver with a brave, humble and open mind in your approach to tasks and the colleagues surrounding you. You thrive in an international, changing and fast pace environment. In projects you take ownership and you are equally motivated by working independently and in teams. We expect you to have excellent communication and leadership potential and to possess the ability to inspire and motivate your colleagues simply by who you are.
Our different programs:
Talent Acquisition Trainee:
Our Talent Acquisition Trainee will have a direct impact on our Seasonal Recruitment Strategies on a global level. You will assist in the planning of several onboarding events - this will include event planning as well as leadership training sessions. You will primarily work with our strategic recruitment to attract more candidates to our job postings. Through this you will help manage the STS Career Page and the STS Instagram. You will provide ongoing support to the STS ambassadors, mentors and employees, providing human resources support.
Global Production Trainee:
As our Production Trainee, you will have a direct impact on our Production on a global level. You will create and coordinate information and material and have internal communication with our offices around the world to support and prepare them for the high season of summer 2020. You will assist in the general planning of our production worldwide and you will independently handle production for a specific project.
Transportation Trainee Program:
As our Transportation Trainee, you will be directly involved in how we develop our transportation strategy for the future. You will have internal communication within our 15 offices around the world as we handle the bookings for their customers. You will assist in the planning and execution of a new and more environmentally sustainable transportation project in Europe during the summer of 2020.