Location: USA, Europe
Job type: Seasonal
Duration: 1-2 months
Last application date: January 15, 2019
STS Summer Staff
Go abroad and work in a new country next summer! We are now looking for staff on several of our destinations in both Europe and the USA. You will work on a team with other staff members to support our activity leaders on site and help ensure that the students will get the best summer imaginable.
You will be placed at one of our destinations during the summer and there you will work alongside other STS Staff members and leaders. Along with your colleagues, you make sure that everything runs smoothly at the centre. You will work with people from all over the world and develop as a leader and problem-solver.
We are looking for staff that can work a period of 1-2 months.
Our Centre Managers and Assistant Centre Managers perform many of the following tasks:
- Prepare weekly or monthly reports
- Attend and lead management meetings
- Perform administrative duties
- Supervising, helping and scheduling Leaders
- Booking busses, taxis and restaurants as needed
- Assisting students with insurance cases
- Financial responsibility of centre
Our staff are responsible for the day to day running of the STS centres in order to provide excellent service to our leaders and students. As well as develop relationships with local businesses and coordinators. Our staff represent the STS brand and provides support to their team as well as exceptional guest service. They are mentors and role models for our activity leaders and create a high energy work environment, to drive STS’s initiatives. They are accountable for the centre’s performance at all times and drive the team to exceptional results through motivation, effective scheduling and management.
To succeed in this role, you also have these qualities
- Great Knowledge of English
- Service minded
- You like traveling and exploring new places
- Good listener
- Previous leadership experience
- Organized with great time management
- Thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced guest service environment
- Flexibility with work schedules and job duties
- Appreciates diversity among students and other activity leaders
- Great with administration and finances
- Have a valid drivers license
- A team player
Thank you so much for having an interest in working at STS. Please apply in English with the link below. There is no need to attach your CV, we prefer to see your answers to our questions that we have included. And if you have questions about the job please explore our Careers Webpage to get a better understanding or send us an email.
Start your journey with us today!STS Student Travel Schools AB was founded in 1958 and is today one of the world’s leading providers of international youth exchange. We have offices in 15 countries, with the headquarters located in Gothenburg, Sweden. STS Student Travel Schools offers experienced-based learning, in terms of guided youth trips, high school exchange, au pair and study abroad programmes. Expertise, passion and respect are the core values that follow us in our daily work. We are driven by our mission; which is to empower young people to grow through education and cultural exchange.