STS Employee Brand Ambassadors
We are launching our first ever Employee Brand Ambassador Program and are looking for friendly and upbeat individuals to join! Are you enthusiastic about your prior work with STS? This could be the position for you!
For STS, authentic and personal relationships with our Seasonal Staff is where it all begins. That is why each Ambassadorship begins locally. When you’re an ambassador with STS, you’re not just a member of our team, you’re an extension of our employee brand. You’re part of the family.
As an Employee Brand Ambassador, you help us keep a presence in the local communities and provide us with invaluable feedback. You act as a cheerleader for our business and represent the work culture of STS to the public.
As a previous STS Leader and Staff, you can share the most accurate information about STS and have a better insight on the messages we should use to benefit our Employee Brand and attract future leaders and staff to the company.
Responsibilities Could Include:
- Develop relationships with your personal network to help build brand loyalty.
- Assist with Job Advertising – Posting Seasonal Positions on local university job portals.
- Participate in open & live panel discussions about the Seasonal Jobs and what they entail.
- Arrange meet & greets in your local community (universities, schools etc.).
- Provide support to our production team with destination meetings and destination information.
- Assist the Recruitment team with various Training events
- Write articles and blogs about STS
- Collaborate with our sales offices to implement sales strategies locally
- Provide feedback from the community to our HQ Recruitment team regarding competitors, market trends, upcoming events etc. You are our eyes and ears.
- Ability to create Recruitment incentives to help drive applicants at your location.
- Identify any marketing opportunities for our Seasonal Jobs through your local area.
- Become a credible product and brand expert.
The position offers:
- Opportunity to be at the forefront of this pilot program and help shape it.
- Growth opportunities to develop professionally and build your future career – maybe even at STS!
- Great Incentives when goals / KPIs are met (To be discussed
- Greater Access to STS Job Opportunities and Destinations
- Financial Remunerations for time spent at Career Fairs, Meet & Greets, Training events
- Access to work on off season trips
Why should you apply?
- Have fun!
- Be a part of an amazing company and culture – It will be a great passionate team of ambassadors!
- Have the ability to directly affect business and the growth of STS
- Gain invaluable professional and sales experience
- Enjoy the fun perks like meeting new people in your area, attending fun events etc.
- Have worked for STS as an Activity Leader or Centre Staff before.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit; You love to think outside the box and find new opportunities to succeed.
- Have a charismatic and outgoing personality; You’re not afraid to approach people and strike up a conversation. Making connections is easy for you and you love to meet new people!
- Passionate about the STS brand
- Responsible and self-motivated
Do you feel up for the challenge and want to strengthen the STS family? If so, we'd love to hear from you!STS Student Travel Schools AB was founded in 1958 and is today one of the world’s leading providers of international youth exchange. We have offices in 15 countries, with the headquarters located in Gothenburg, Sweden. STS Student Travel Schools offers experienced-based learning, in terms of guided youth trips, high school exchange, au pair and study abroad programmes. Expertise, passion and respect are the core values that follow us in our daily work. We are driven by our mission; which is to empower young people to grow through education and cultural exchange.